|Membership / Sponsorship|
The Georgia Solar Energy Association (GA Solar) supports the development of a robust solar
- Served among lead solar industry consultants to develop Georgia Power’s Advanced Solar
Initiative (GPASI) program, which will create 210 megawatts of installed solar capacity by the
end of 2015.
- Reserved 90 megawatts of planned solar development under the GPASI for small and
medium-scale distributed generation projects.
- Provided testimony to the Environmental Protection Agency on the role solar energy can play
in helping Georgia meet carbon-reduction goals.
- Established the annual Southern Solar Summit as the premiere regional showcase for solar
industry information and policy.
- Provide policy information and updates to members and sponsors.
- Serve as the go-to resource for media on the solar outlook in Georgia.
Annual events we host include the Southern Solar Summit, an awards ceremony holiday party
and the ever-popular Solar Swings golf outing. In addition, we host quarterly member meetings
as well as other events around the state. All of these are opportunities for members to socialize,
promote business-to-business networking and to stay informed of local news.
We depend on membership and sponsorship contributions to make our work possible.
We invite you to review our list of opportunities for partnering with Georgia Solar Energy
Association in 2015.
To view a PDF detailing the benefits of membership and sponsorship levels, please click here.
Interested in becoming a member or sponsor?